Saturday, February 27, 2016

Family

SATURDAY- February 27th, 2016

So very happy and excited to start a new blog. Yes I love talking about my mystical healing jewelry however I am also very passionate about the Holistic Wellness Community as well as the Arts, and Creative Entrepreneurs. I love writing and it is a shame that it took me so very long to create another blog. I would like to share my passion and my creative journey and I look forward to you joining me.


Today for my business Sol Artz Jewelry I decided that I needed a family day. Being around loved ones is such good food for the soul. I always have a feeling of joy and inspiration by just being with my family. If it were not for them I would not be the person I am. They are supportive and provide a strong sense of ideas and inspiration. My learn for today. Keep your lines of communication open and keep your close relationships strong and healthy by putting in the work and time to nurture them.

No comments:

Post a Comment